The importance of a suitable broadband connection is absolutely critical to keep your business running smoothly, and due to the ever increasing availability of better, faster connections, in recent years it has become easier and more cost effective to look at options that give you more than standard broadband can offer.
With more and more services moving to “The Cloud” and the resilience that the right connection can offer you, what you choose could be one of the most important decisions you make.
Coactive ICT supply a range of data connections from standard broadband to uncontended fibre leased lines, and having access to the entire market ensures we can get the best option at the best price.
Data connections are available with Coactive ICT utilizing BT, TalkTalk Business, Colt, or Virgin networks.
- ADSL- Standard business broadband connection.
- FTTC (Fibre To The Cabinet) – Also referred to as Superfast broadband.
- EOFTTC (Ethernet over Fibre) – Better service level agreements than FTTC but with high speeds available.
- EFM (Ethernet First Mile) – Uncontended private circuit, giving you guaranteed symmetrical speeds (same upload as download) and a 7 hour break/fix service level agreement. Offering 99% uptime
- Fibre Leased Lines – As EFM but with the option to add further bandwidth (Speeds) as your business needs change. 99% up time with a 4 hour break fix service level agreement. Available as a fully managed service or “Wires only”
- MPLS Networks- Gives the ability to link multiple sites over a private network, using any combination of connections above.
Branded Public Wifi
Coactive ICT can offer bespoke branded public wifi, ideal for the service industry such as pubs, restaurants and hotels.
Rather than just offering people a password to access your wi-fi we can create custom built landing and registration pages that prompt your customers to leave their details.
This can also be used in conjunction with Trip advisor and Facebook, thus increasing your on line presence and allowing you to build up a better understanding of your customer base.
Our branded wifi makes your business not only look professional but also helps greatly with your future marketing campaigns.
Why use SMS as a way of engaging with your customers?
- 45% of SMS received get a positive response
- Read rate within 15 minutes is 97% compared to only 5% of emails
- They don’t get lost in spam/junk folders
- Of the 29% of people who respond to SMS, 49% go on to make a purchase
SMS can be a very effective way of interacting with your customers. We have access to the most powerful bulk SMS platform on the market and offer a range of solutions. Manage your own campaigns and just pay a low cost per text, or let us supply your data that works best with your selected demographic and manage the campaigns for you.
Our SMS platform is unique and features the following intelligent services-
We have created Intelligent Tracking to enable businesses to include unique links within messages, which in turn allows for customer interactions to be tracked through the on line portal. Data can then be fed back to your CRM or dialler.
Intelligent filtering is the live application of the brain that powers our system. Providing the ability to create dynamic filters on any outbound messages to target specific mobile behaviours. This ensures your texts go the required target market and can vastly reduce the amount of wasted texts sent.
Get a true understanding of your mobile data by querying our phone number intelligence prior to running your campaign
- Did you know that 70% of consumers prefer to pay by credit or debit card?
- 1 in 5 people left a store last year without purchasing anything because the store did not accept cards.
- 19% of people will avoid stores all together if they do not accept cards
- Accepting card payments is actually cheaper than processing cash or cheques with your bank
- Can you really afford not to take card payments?
We offer merchant services in association with First Data & Global Payments. We have a choice of solutions including a range of Ingenico terminals, E-commerce and moto solutions.
All merchants benefit from –
- Low transaction rates and terminal rentals
- Access to “Revolution” portal, where all transaction statistics are available to view
- 24/7 telephone support
- E-commerce solution easily integrates with all major shopping baskets
Coactive are always looking for ways to help businesses, so we’ve teamed up with one of the UK’s largest independent energy brokers, so that we can offer our customers a no obligation, free energy analysis to get the best deals for your business utilities.
We are committed to helping you reduce your energy bills, working with you to the find the right solutions that will deliver real energy savings.
Our team of specialists understand the energy sector inside and out and have long standing, trusted relationships with more than 20 of the UK’s biggest utilities providers, allowing you to keep your focus on more important things in your organisation, whilst knowing that your utility supplies are well taken care of.
Contact us now for a completely free, no obligation quote and see what your utility options are.
Need Some Help? Call Us Now On 0330 200 0554
Complete The Form Below