The importance of a suitable broadband connection is absolutely critical to keep your business running smoothly, and due to the ever increasing availability of better, faster connections, in recent years it has become easier and more cost effective to look at options that give you more than standard broadband can offer.
With more and more services moving to “The Cloud” and the resilience that the right connection can offer you, what you choose could be one of the most important decisions you make.
Coactive ICT supply a range of data connections from standard broadband to uncontended fibre leased lines, and having access to the entire market ensures we can get the best option at the best price.
Data connections are available with Coactive ICT utilizing BT, TalkTalk Business, Colt, or Virgin networks.
- ADSL- Standard business broadband connection.
- FTTC (Fibre To The Cabinet) – Also referred to as Superfast broadband.
- EOFTTC (Ethernet over Fibre) – Better service level agreements than FTTC but with high speeds available.
- EFM (Ethernet First Mile) – Uncontended private circuit, giving you guaranteed symmetrical speeds (same upload as download) and a 7 hour break/fix service level agreement. Offering 99% uptime
- Fibre Leased Lines – As EFM but with the option to add further bandwidth (Speeds) as your business needs change. 99% up time with a 4 hour break fix service level agreement. Available as a fully managed service or “Wires only”
- MPLS Networks- Gives the ability to link multiple sites, using any combination of connections above.